MiColtivo, Orto a Scuola
Promoted by the Foundation since 2012, with the aim of encouraging the younger generations to adopt a proper, healthy diet, through the experience of educational vegetable gardens in public schools’ courtyards, MiColtivo, Orto a Scuola also provides a requalification of these public green spaces. The project is developed in partnership with the Municipality of Milan and with the scientific support of the Department of Educational Sciences of the University Milano-Bicocca.
the program is being implemented on two different levels:
1. Realization and maintenance of the vegetable garden
Design, installation and maintenance of the vegetable garden,
with the requalification of the green area
An innovative approach, based on a direct training of teachers
both in teaching methods as well as curricular contents for students
Requalification of schools' gardens and courtyards
Promotion of a proper nutritional education
Development of children's manual skills, scientific knowledge and civic attitude
Support to the multicultural integration of children and families
Public schools from 2012
Teachers in the program from 2012
Students involved from 2012
Familiari C.ca coinvolti nel programma dal 2012
MICOLTIVO VEGETABLE GARDENS REALIZED FROM 2012 UNTIL TODAY
with the support of Fondazione Cariplo and Fondazione Romeo ed Enrica Invernizzi
- Istituto Comprensivo "Italo Calvino"
- Istituto Comprensivo "Renzo Pezzani"
- Istituto Comprensivo "Ilaria Alpi"
- Istituto Comprensivo "Maffucci"
- Educandato Statale "Emanuela Setti Carraro Dalla Chiesa"
- Istituto Comprensivo "F.S. Cabrini"
- Istituto Comprensivo Tolstoj
- Istituto Comprensivo Sant'Ambrogio
- Giardino Pubblico in Via G. de Castillia, 28
- Promosso da
- Con il supporto scientifico sulla didattica di
- Con il patrocinio di